don't postpone joy

Monday, December 19, 2005

Fun in Bethany

WOW!
Hot Lips AND Hot Blog...
I'm flattered! I must say that I sent my own hot lips pic in not expecting much, but then I got that message from the sizzling ab guy...truth is, I'm not gonna go out and solicit votes. If you read this and you wanna vote for me send a note to
rhspapa@yahoo.com, or go to his page to see who else you may wanna vote for : http://eyedeal.blogspot.com/

OK, so this weekend I went to Oklahoma to see my best friend. (http://caronfire.blogspot.com) you can call her Charlotte. Anyway, have you just looked at someone and wished that you could hang out with them for a while? That's how it is when we hang out. For a couple 38 year olds, we don't do too badly. I was gonna get to Oklahoma Friday evening, but Charlotte got hammered at her Christmas party the night before and stayed out till 530am...she had to sleep before my arrival. I got there about 115 Saturday afternoon. By 330 I had a nose ring and she a nose AND nipple! We were giddy. Laughing...both screaming at how our moms are gonna shit their respective pants...

We ate lunch with her new found romance (I was privy to it's inception two weeks ago, via phone calls in the middle of the night from Vegas) he's adorable and was nervous to meet me. Funny, because from the begining, at least, I like everyone. Poor thing, Char showed him her new piercings before he got out of his truck, and then he had to pull himself together enough to walk into the restaurant...it was fun. She's gaga over him...of course there's more to the story than that, but you can go read her stuff if you really need to know the rest...

We spent a few hours at the mall, which in and of itself, may seem like NBD.
Charlotte and I are the kind of friends who people look twice at. We scratch backs or play with each other's hair, walk arm in arm...she wears tight shirts and has cool, wild hair, and I am laughing outloud all the time. The mall temperature was hovering at 4000 degrees. I had a tank under my jacket, and since it was so hot, I tied the jacket around my waist. Charlotte had a halter tanky thing with no bra on (new nipple piercing) and a sweatshirt...she had her sweatshirt hanging off her shoulders so you could see the tattoos on her shoulders and back. People were noticeably looking at us. As we walked through the crowded mall, heads turned. Men and women. Honestly, I've seen us both look better; it must just have been the "aura" that got their attention...in other areas, though, it was way more---In Bath and Body works, after she rubbed smelly lotion on her shoulder, Charlotte called me over to smell...when I rubbed in the extra that she couldn't see, and sniffed at the same time, the cop in the store almost knocked over a display of spritzy bottles.... At American Eagle, the guy at the register couldn't quit watching...she was playing with my hair and then I scratched her back with the edge of my credit card...poor guy--he almost couldn't ring us up. we don't do it on purpose, I swear! Oh, and the cop re-appeared at JCPenney. I was buying my Dad some t-shirts, and there he was--trying to look inconspicuous..yeah right! maybe he thought we were shoplifters?? In all honesty, I can't think of anyone who has as much fun together as me and Char. Laughing together, crying together...she's the best friend ever. and this weekend was fun. It was girly fun. No alcohol involved. That's not to say we have never had fun drinking...but that's a whole other blogsite..

Yesterday, I went back to the piercing shop. I didn't like where my nose piercing was. He was gonna make me wait, but I told him I had to leave to go back to Texas...The guy took out the original and re-pierced. I have a high threshold for pain, but this hurt like and absolute bitch. Now it's over, and I'm not sure I like where this one is, but there's no way in hell I'm ever removing this fish hook from my nostril. I think it's small enough, and strategically placed enough---hopefully the principal won't see it and make me take it out....(I've been trying to photgraph it for the past 10 minutes and can't seem to get it--when I figure it out, I'll show you) Oh, yeah, Charlotte went ahead and got her other nipple pierced. (I doubt that's something I'll ever do...notice, however, I didn't say never)

I have to go. I have a lunch date today. It's one I've been looking forward to for some time, now...

8 Comments:

At 19 December, 2005 09:14, Blogger Kurt said...

I knew women know when they look hot or have the aura working.
I'm glad you had a great time; I'm with Rob, in that I probably would of knocked over a display or two myself.

 
At 20 December, 2005 12:40, Blogger Kurt said...

Oh yeah, I smell some web fraud around here. I went to vote/check out the hot lips link like you told us to.
This person had posted the same lipstick/tat on the cheek pix that you had as an HNT in Oct.
Did she rip you off?

 
At 21 December, 2005 10:32, Blogger Purring said...

Oh she's gonna love the pierced nipples. I got mine done and haven't regretted it once. It's so fun! Sounds like my friend Shawn. We are always in our own little world when we are out. We've been best friends for 30 years. Scary. Ended up here through RHSP.

 
At 21 December, 2005 17:07, Blogger MamaKBear said...

Did y'all go to the piercing shop on 23rd Street??

If you were in Bethany, you weren't far from me at all...technically you were mostly in OKC, LOL

Hope you had a great time and hope your nose heals up well...My belly button is pierced, don't think I could take doing the nose thing, and definitely not the nipples!!

 
At 22 December, 2005 07:15, Blogger Unknown said...

OK...where is YOUR HNT girlfriend? Come on you bust my chops its now my turn..

 
At 24 December, 2005 08:31, Blogger Kurt said...

Merry Christmas, Daisy. This weather sucks, huh? NOT

 
At 25 December, 2005 15:00, Blogger Eddie said...

So how was the hot lunch date?

Merry Christmas!

 
At 31 December, 2005 22:48, Blogger Jim Cooper said...

Happy New Year!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home